Proline Magnetic Skins Are a Game Changer
Proline changed the future of the concrete industry with the release of their innovative Seamless Magnetic Pattern Concrete Stamps. In the few years we’ve carried these stamps, their popularity has skyrocketed and Calico customers haven’t stopped raving. Why? Proline seamless magnetic pattern concrete stamps get the job done easier and faster.
Currently available in 12 patterns, Proline’s Seamless Magnetic Pattern Concrete Stamps are changing the way folks stamp concrete. The process for stamping is similar to that of using traditional seamless skins/mats. Locking at least 2 of the 3 magnets on a side will perfectly align the grout and joint lines…every time! To use, simply rotate and lock in place, you won’t have repeat patterns. Perfectly aligned grout lines means no joint squeeze out. These stamps are durable and lightweight, which means you’ll experience less fatigue and save significant time.
A new way to stamp concrete
Until recently, there were two types of stamps that professionals could use: traditional pattern stamps and seamless texture skins.
- Traditional pattern stamps are small and fit together like a puzzle. To counteract the shifting that occurs during stamping, users must continually kick the stamps to keep them in place. This kicking action can cause the concrete to squeeze up between the pieces, often creating double joint lines. These double lines look unprofessional and sloppy and require touch-up, which significantly slows down the process.
- Seamless texture skins/mats stamp faster and don’t requiring lining up the stamps making the process is much easier. While available in over 20 textures, you aren’t able to stamp a pattern….until now!
“Seamless stamps are half the weight of other products so a single worker can lift and place them. This saves our team a ton of time.”
— A Recent Customer
So many benefits with seamless stamps
Seamless Magnetic Pattern Concrete Stamps combine the best features of these stamping methods. They offer consistent results and are built to last with fiber reinforcement and increased durability — no stamp or handle tearing! They are also significantly easier to use because they’re larger and lighter, resulting in less body fatigue.
Why else is the larger size important? These skins are 3 – 6 times larger than the old traditional pattern stamps. This means that the overall process is faster since the user can get on the concrete earlier due to increased rigidity and cover more ground. No squeeze-out and no touching up speeds up the process too!
It’s no surprise these stamps are taking the industry by storm given their incredible benefits. Proline Seamless Magnetic Pattern Concrete Stamps:
- Cut labor costs and stamping time
- Have self-aligning patterns thanks to strong magnets that line up joints
- Require zero or very little touch up
- Rotate 90 or 180 degrees to create different looks
- Are lightweight
- Are more rigid
How do Proline's Seamless Magnetic Pattern Concrete Stamps work?
Check out this video and see for yourself:
What patterns would you like to see from Proline? Let us know! Calico Construction Products is proud to carry these innovative stamps by Proline. View our selection of Seamless Magnetic Pattern Stamps. Questions? Don’t hesitate to call us at 800-221-9469.
Appian Random Cobble Seamless Magnetic Set$2,500.00 Add to cart
Appian Running Cobble Seamless Magnetic Pattern Stamp Set$2,500.00 Add to cart
Boston Herringbone Brick Seamless Magnetic Stamp Set$2,500.00 Add to cart
Boston Running Bond Brick Seamless Magnetic Set$2,500.00 Add to cart
Carmel Bluestone Ashlar Hammered Edge Seamless Magnetic Set$3,500.00 Add to cart
Chesapeake Random Stone-Sanded Grout Seamless Magnetic Pattern Stamps$3,500.00 Add to cart
Concrete News & Tips
Categories: Concrete Stamps